this is for the brazilian fish stew
this link is for the world best Lasagana
- happy chinese new year
- latihan merentas desa litar luar pertama 2020 !!!!!!
- today Im starting my first form 3 assesment test extra classes
- new teacher in my school!
- My First Blog Post
This is the recipe for chicken enchiladas. Sorry for the incovenience . I don’t have the picture for the recipe
this link is for the simple chili recipe
Algorithm of Reverse Cipher
The algorithm of reverse cipher holds the following features −
- Reverse Cipher uses a pattern of reversing the string of plain text to convert as cipher text.
- The process of encryption and decryption is same.
- To decrypt cipher text, the user simply needs to reverse the cipher text to get the plain text.
.daed era meht fo owt fi ,terces a peek nac eerhT =example
three can keep a secret,if two of them are dead
Caesar cipher, also known as Caesar’s cipher, the shift cipher, Caesar’s code or Caesar shift, is one of the simplest and most widely known encryption techniques. It is a type of substitution cipher in which each letter in the plaintext is replaced by a letter some fixed number of positions down the alphabet. For example, with a left shift of 3, D would be replaced by A, E would become B, and so on. The method is named after Julius Caesar, who used it in his private correspondence.
Plain: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ Cipher: XYZABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVW
The pigpen cipher (alternately referred to as the masonic cipher, Freemason’s cipher, Napoleon cipher, and tic-tac-toe cipher) is a geometric simple substitution cipher, which exchanges letters for symbols which are fragments of a grid. The example key shows one way the letters can be assigned to the grid.